Coffeex 2021 exhibition starts 1- 4 October in Tripoli
Posted – 20th August 2021
The Libya International Coffee Exhibition, Coffeex Libya 2021, will take part from 1 to 4 October 2021.
The exhibition will be held in the courtyard of the Libya Museum, the former King’s Palace in Tripoli.
The honorary sponsors of the event are:
The Tripoli Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture, the Ministry of Tourism and Handicrafts, the Ministry of Economy and Trade and the Italian Chamber of Commerce.
The organizers say the target audience of the exhibition are:
- Coffee mills, global coffee and tea suppliers and agents.
- Coffee shop equipment, supplies and furniture companies.
- Milk companies and agents.
- Confectionery and chocolate companies.
- Water bottling companies.
- Companies and pioneers of other industries associated with the field of coffee.
- Delivery companies.
LIBYA HERALD – Sami Zaptia
The Libya Consultancy does not imply any association with, nor endorsement by or of the publisher of this article